Information for Authors
- Presentation with a full peer reviewed scientific paper (5000-8000 words)
- Short scholarly, professional or artistic presentation
- August 1st 2017 (Full paper) (CLOSED)
- September 10th 2017 (Presentation only)
Abstracts are submitted through an electronic form - link here.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), and abstract text
- Abstract text should have maximum 500 words
- Add maximum 5 keywords
- Browse themes and special sessions and select the topic of your interest. The contributions may relate to, but are not restricted to these themes. Select "Other", if you think your abstract does not relate the themes.
- Submit your abstract. You will receive a confirmation email from the organizing committee latest by the end of submission deadline. If you do not receive the confirmation email by June 18th, please contact the organizers firstname.lastname@example.org
Full paper submission - submission deadline extended!
After abstract submission, feedback for authors and guidelines for submission will be sent directly for the corresponding authors. The full papers will be submitted through the OJS-platform at www.journal.fi/atut by September 10th. To prepare your full paper manuscript, please use the template - download here.Submission guidelines are available here.
Full papers will be subjected to a double-blind review. Draft manuscripts for full papers will be provided via Dropbox during the Symposium. After the Symposium, authors are invited to submit their papers to:
- A journal dedicated to publishing architectural research in Finland
- Journal of Business Models (Business Models in the Built Environment special session)
- Lighting Research and Technology (Smart Lighting special session)
Presentation only - submission deadline extended!
Short scholarly, professional or artistic presentations are also invited to the Symposium. The authors submit the abstracts of their presentations by September 10th through an electronic form - link here. The authors with accepted abstracts are invited to present their abstract in the Symposium. The length of oral presentations will be announced later.